Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Two by two

It seems everything I make lately is in multiples of two. Here are my two February blocks for my bee. This month's colour is green. I love this one with the text and soft bird print.


This green block is definitely more in-your-face.


I got to chatting with a friend on Instagram when she launched a block swap for a large version of the raspberry kiss block. With so many great examples being posted on IG, I had to try one out myself. This one in all Lizzy House fabric is so subtle and pretty with the very low-volume prints.


We agreed to swap one block, but then I couldn't help and make another when I saw she was looking for this text print. I like to imagine this block captures a magical land with castles and fairytale forests.




No comments:

Post a Comment