Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Block party

I kinda forgot about my little blog, it seems. Instagram, you have sucked me in! So here's a round-up of some blocks.

First up, my final two bee blocks. Oh boy am I happy I never need to make the Wanta Fanta block again! The queen bee picked a great colour scheme though.



I didn't join another bee this year, but I decided to keep with the momentum of making two bee blocks a month - only keep them for myself! I'm going to make my favourite block in the bunch - Tic Tac Toe - in a rainbow of colours with a low-volume background. I started in January with pink.



And here's a neat block I made for a set of pillows called Goose Feet. I altered the pattern a bit by using HST instead of flying geese to make it scrappy, and two blocks at once. I kinda went out on a limb with this colour combo, but I really like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment