Saturday, December 24, 2016

Just one more

I managed to squeeze in one more homemade Christmas gift. You guessed it - another pillow. When I found a pattern for a curling rock, I knew I had to make it for a friend at work who loves curling. I wasn't sure I'd have time to pull it off, but I plugged away on it for a few days and got it done just in time.


I found a neat fabric with vintage Canadian newsprint that was perfect for the border, and put maple leaf fabric on the back. (Oops, forgot to get a photo of that!) It's all so very Canadian!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love the crosshatch quilting. It just looks so neat and clean. All of your pillows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crosshatch quilting goes surprisingly quickly because you just follow the previous line. I like to just have a few movies at the ready and I quilt, quilt, quilt.

      Delete
  2. I wish there was an easier way to subscribe. But now I'll just put you in my toolbar. Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Work. I appreciate your work. Selecting the right pillow is very important in achieving restful sleep. Last month I bought one lovely New York City sky pillow at Find the Essence of Joy store. Keep Posting.

    ReplyDelete