Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stack 'em high

I whipped up some pillowcases for Christmas presents. This time I topstitched a couple sets. Meh. I'm not sure the extra step is worth it. (As you can see by the set that didn't get it.)


I bought a half yard of each of these floral prints a while back on a trip with my dad to North Bay and Trenton - so bright but delicate and I love the doily-looking pattern. They became the cuff and I picked up a bright blue cotton for the body. They'll first stand in as stockings on Christmas Eve, with presents for my parents tucked inside.


While trying to exercise restraint at my favourite fabric shop as a CFF picked out fabric for her long Christmas crafting list, I saw this unicorn fabric and knew my middle sister would love it. Cuffs were made from co-ordinating star fabric.



No comments:

Post a Comment