Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hawaiian dreams

While I was in Hawaii, I picked up yards and yards of lovely Hawaiian fabric. Because the patterns and colours are a bit wild, I figured it would be best to use it in small doses. The plan - pillow cases and napkins. Then you can have a flavour of the unique fabric without it being too in-your-face.

I've finished three sets of pillow cases for friends, with one more part way done for myself. Now we can all have sweet Hawaiian dreams.




I wrapped them up in bundles with leftover fabric strips.


Now onto the napkins. I may regret the idea a few mitered corners in.

2 comments:

  1. you're the queen of pillowcases - which is lucky for me! thanks J :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love mine. The super pink makes me super happy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete