Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Monkey on my back

I am itching to craft, but right now my craft room is filled with a mound of boxes. I did find the huge bin of spinning fibre and moved it all into a new cupboard, swooning over each fluffy bit. I have another bare cupboard aching to be filled with fabric. But that one's behind the pile and the fabric is somewhere in the pile.

Don't fear! My sewing machine and spinning wheel are safely tucked away in the closet - the first items to arrive in the new place. You can't risk those being handled by strangers!

Alas I must finish the last boxes and bags in other rooms before I can roll up my sleeves in the craft room. My motivation is the amazing fabric I bought just days before the big move and had to pack away, right away. I got a metre of lovely Amy Butler home decor fabric for a steal to make a cushion for my new hall bench. That new piece is yet to arrive, so I've got time. Hopefully there will be enough fabric for a couple cushions, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment