Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yummy goodness

I wanted to get some trail mix for my upcoming trip with a friend to Iceland. Iceland!!! I didn't really like any of the ones they had at the Bulk Barn. Why must sunflower seeds always be tossed into trail mix?! I like them on their own, but in with larger things they always end up just about everywhere but in your mouth.

So I decided to whip up my own snack mix. Well, the scale is a bit over the top once I got a good sampling of things to toss in. I had to get out the super-sized metal mixing bowl! Thankfully, it is damn good and won't be tough to finish.

Here's a scoop full:


Here's a list of what's in it, at least the stuff I can remember: cashews, peanuts, pralines, cocoa almonds; dried strawberries, cranberries, papaya, kiwi and pineapple; raisins, teeny M & Ms, chocolate-covered pretzels, crystallized ginger and sesame crackers.

2 comments: