Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crafty goodness

Yesterday was the big Knitters' Fair in Kitchener. Two conference rooms packed with the most lovely yarn and fibre from all the best shops! I tried to keep things under control knowing I'm going to the big SOAR event next month. But I found a few goodies: fibre from the Roving Spinners (two local women who spin and dye amazing fibre), super soft skeins in a deep pink for a scarf, and a serene blue/green yarn for a shawl. Everyone was wearing shawls at the fair and I want one for myself!

Hmm . . . is that it? I guess I did show an amazing amount of restraint. Perhaps that was helped knowing that soon I'm going to have to pack up all my stuff, including a very ample crafting stash. So far I'm not too worried about the packing, but more so tidying my place so it's ready to show. I don't want people coming in wondering what sort of crazy single girl lives here.

No comments:

Post a Comment