Friday, July 18, 2008

Ambivalence


This is another request from a co-worker who simply asked for purple earrings. I'm not sure if I really like these. (Although the flowery background does make them look quite pretty.) So now I'm fiddling with another purple pair of earrings. Stay tuned to see those. Hopefully I'll be entirely happy with my second effort.

Maybe my ambivalence is due to the difficulty making them, and this happens more than I care to think about . . . The first pair accidentally came together perfectly - without a plan even. Then of course my effort to duplicate the effect was a disaster. And so was the second try. I think I finally settled with the third go. But still it was no where near as perfect as the first one. So apparently beginner's luck counts for crafting projects too.

No comments:

Post a Comment